Thursday, October 23, 2008

Can i hold you with me tonight?

Plans were half ruined today,
partly my fault!SUPER SORRY BEH!
Went to school today&it ended around 11 plus.
Then headed over to Beh's place,got my hair trimmed and cut.
Got it dyed after.
Pretty brown now,but not very obvious,
still a good job done by beh(L)
haha,she's a born hairstylist,
proud to be her good friend. (:

And B came over to beh's place to meet me,
then we went down to have my lunch,
i was STARVING.
Damn cause i didn't have allowance today,
ah,what a life.
Alright,i was suppose to go with beh to find her Dress today,
but problems came,so yes i went home with B in the end.
then took a bus from her house back home.
B's out now,i'm all alone! ):
Meeting her tomorrow anyway,
Movies tomorrow babies! :D
Loved.xoxo

How many times in a week would you say you're jealous?

No comments: